When you buy from a Value-Added Gold Medal Dealer, you're getting more than just a product. You're getting the
personal, one-on-one attention and expertise that only a Gold Medal dealer can offer.
Click to enlarge
- He's a part of YOUR team.
- He treats you like a "client," not just a customer.
- He works to build a long-term relationship with you that goes beyond
just making the sale. He knows your name, how your life is going,
and what YOU want out of life.
- He makes sure your satisfaction is paramount. He knows your money
doesn't belong to him until you are satisfied that our equipment works to YOUR satisfaction.
- He services what he sells. No re-directing you to outside companies
for service. He has trained service technicians that will treat every job with care, regardless of how big or small.
- He's there after the sale. He's a "trainer." He'll visit you regularly to
make sure you are doing the things to maximize your return on
- He holds special "trade shows" where you have the opportunity to
re-focus on ways to improve your margins and business.
- He's local. You'll see him in the community, and whenever you have a
need or problem, he'll be there for you in minutes—not hours or days.
- He's a "Fun Food Guy." He's not a restaurant supplier—he knows this
business, what people are looking for and how to get the most out of our equipment and supplies.
- He's here to help you build your business...today, tomorrow, next
month and next year. He's YOUR PARTNER.